Collaboration RequestsCollaboration Requests

Feel free to post here about your collaboration requests/requirements. You can PM/Email me instead if you wish.

Topic author
Sterix
Site Admin

#1 Collaboration Requests

Post by Sterix » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:21 pm

My lyrics are in a hidden section of the board and can only be accessed by those in the group called "Collaborators". You can request access to this group but access will not be given willy-nilly. To become a member of group you will need to inform me why you wish it.

There are two ways to do this:

1. by posting in the Collaboration Request area and detailing your requirements (see below).
or...
2. by messaging me directly (if you want a less public approach) by PM here or by e-mail.

~~~~~~~

I only write lyrics I'm afraid. While I can hit a key or two on my synthesizer and screech similar on my recorder, more often than not they'll be the wrong notes. While I do write to music, it's all in my head. So if you're looking for someone to write both lyrics AND music - I'm probably not your guy. Though I am willing - if I'm drunk enough and get to know you well enough - to record (very roughly) those that I can recall.

So what I can provide are the following:
  • Lyrics I have already written that can be used as-is, rearranged, or partially re-written by myself/yourself.
  • Lyrics to order (again which can be used as-is, rearranged, or partially re-written by myself/yourself).
  • Re-writing your lyrics.
The third one I'm not so overly-enthusiastic about but I'm not totally averse to it...

Of course, if you have any other ideas I'm happy to consider them (those were the only ones I could think of at the moment).

Which brings me on to... Copyright

I retain the copyright to my lyrics (although, depending on the collaboration on them, a joint copyright may be the order of the day).

So... please feel free to contact me with any questions you have on this (either personally, or within this topic). Or if you wish to discuss a collaborative effort.

Also, as there are a LOT of my lyrics here, if you want any recommendations feel free to ask. If you're looking for a particular subject martter, for example, or a certain rhythm or layout to the lyrics.